Being at Infosecurity in Brussels was great for us as newcomers in the Belgium market. Being a vendor of next-generation firewalls »made in Germany« sparked interest in many visitors. In the Belgium market »IT security made in Germany« was not made popular yet.
Our stand was well presented and there were many people interested in the new kid in town.
Many companies we spoke to these days were looking for real »new« stuff. They were looking for extra security on top of their general UTM or firewall. Well, they came to the right place!
The most important issues for our visitors were related to:
- How can I control people in my network using all sorts of mobile devices?
- How do I deal with the applications they are running that I don’t know about it?
- How do I secure and control my Wi-Fi networks?
- How can I get more visibility? How can I see what is happing on my network (real-time and going back in time)?
- How can my network be even more secure?
- And last but not least: Why are you better than other companies, and what are your unique selling points?
We were able to give all of them a good overview of Adyton Systems’ key facts and gave them a deep insight into NETWORK PROTECTOR.
Our visitors came from a wide range. They were from all profiles going from small resellers to big integrators, local and national government as well as international companies. Most people I spoke to were technical experts (pre-sales consultants, system engineers, head of automation, security specialists). It seems to me everybody needs better and more security and NETWORK PROTECTOR could be the right solution for these needs.
These were perfect few days to show our next-gereration firewall technology »made in Germany« to a large audience in Belgium!